Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Different Kind of Blog.

I come across this blog naturesnooze.blogspot.com by user TheDeftGamer. To me is a different design, if he´s idea is to change the images from time to time it can be an entertaining blog. Check it out. Also check out the new Kindle from Amazon.com.

anax123.blogspot.com   
It has a faster navigation, a new chassis 50 percent lighter and 25 percent smaller than previous models and the best thing of all, it has an enhanced display. I guess its disadvantage is that it is still not available in color, people is used to see color.

19 comments:

  1. Do you have a kindle, what are they like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats kindle looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting blog design. Did you know you can view blogs in an awesome new way now? just add "/view/sidebar/" after your blog link (without quotes of course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll stick to books, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindles look like they would be good for throwing. They're so...throwable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in getting a Kindle. They're kinda hip :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature snooze looks like a great idea. I think I will use it tonight actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to check one out for the longest time, but I can't really trust customs here to give to me without a big ol' "impact fee". It happens all the time unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah it's a nice thing I'm thinking to get one too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't really 'get' that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No color is best color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lucky13: thanks for the tip.

    @sporktar: LOL.

    @Erika: yes! are you an iPad or Galaxy-Tab girl?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Flodström: for reading is OK but I would at least want to see the book cover in color. and what if the book have images?

    ReplyDelete