Monday, April 25, 2011

Thinking Randomly #2

A new and wonderful day! I´m happy today. A brief chapter of my life closed with a positive ending! Instead of a boyfriend, I ended up with a good friend, which is worth more. So for the good and the bad, I give THANKS.



On other matter, some days ago Nicole✗ ✗ gave me an award on her blog. That was totally unexpected and made me ultra happy.  She have this great blog with a cool design, in it she posts some delicious recipes, cool movie reviews, fashion stuff and she also have the "Ramdom Things about Me" section which is funny and entertaining. Don ´t be lazy, check her blog! - electricdaze.blogspot.com

Also for thinking Ramdonly #1 posted on February 14, 2011 click here.
anax123.blogspot.com

29 comments:

  1. check her blog I shall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! And boo for celebrating the friend zone. It's a guy's worst nightmare, whether he admits it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lost.in.Idaho: I understand the friend zone thing but this time it was the best we could do, we both agree on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer a good friend rather than a bad boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats!

    We are already friends :) Great work! You seserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, will check out

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really cool that she gave you an award. I'm going to check out her blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, you are blessed things turned out so well! I will check out your friends blogs as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. As long you're happy with what you decided. I'll check out the other blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i gonna check her blog out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hearing people being happy always make me slightly more happy myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lost.in.Idaho i prefer to remain friends with the girls i date. it's just bad if i haven't dated them and yet we're friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boo on the Friend-zoned. But awesome reward, looks like a cool blog she has there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a very positive way to look at things! congrats on the award!

    thanks so much for stopping by!!
    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, I can see happiness when I see it and you sir, are bursting at the seams with happiness

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even though you didn't get the boyfriend you were apparently aiming for, a friend is, as you say, worth more.

    Also 'Electric Daze' is a pretty sweet looking blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats, and yea a good friend is still better than a lousy bf

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know what they say, friend's are forever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats bro! stay happy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boyfriends are evil, minus the boyfriend part, they can actually make great friends... but just not good boyfriends

    So friends>boyfriend good job

    ReplyDelete