Monday, February 28, 2011

Too Many Trolls

Such a poor dope! A man from Illinois recently discovered that his cyber "girlfriend" of 2 years and 6 months, was fake... he discover this too late because during the time of the relationship he wired "her" some 200,000 US dollars. WTF! In a way I feel sorry for him in the sense that perhaps only a person very very very lonely would do that.

I can only say... people know they better be careful, there are too many cyber "trolls" out there. LOL
the dude´s reaction when he realized he gave 200K for free.
http://anax123.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. But really people do not realize they made fun of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that happens when you date a "Cyber Girlfriend." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn MODERATION.
    Heh. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While it is bad to take advantage of others, it is also not very wise to trust so blindly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pathetic. I'm not sure how to feel. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me for $200,000, shame on me."

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor people, some folks are just too naive or plain dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha oh wow such cases

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I feel really bad for him. He was stupid to do it, but was probably, as you said, very lonely.

    ReplyDelete