Monday, February 14, 2011

Thinking Randomly

 Why everybody is talking about love and cupid... and all that stuff... I went to my social network page and everybody was sending me like love & friendship e-cards. The thing is, I let my friends know I care for them everyday I interact with them... not just on this day.

On other matter.
Wouldn´t be great to go to the beach today? Since I´m so far from the beach, I´ve been thinking a lot about taking time to go there.

http://anax123.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Agreed. Letting people know you care about them everyday is better than just on V-Day.

    I'm in NY right now. It's been cold and snowy for forevvveerrrr. I don't really even like the beach, but it sounds awesome right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live about 300 yards from the beach on the east cost of england and i never get board ofgoing to the beach the feel of sand and the water its just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't been to the beach since september. missing it now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit the beach last weekend, it's finally starting to warm up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, good point for lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outlook on showing people know you care about them everyday.

    Followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. its too cold here for swimming outside -.-

    ReplyDelete